Saturday, June 18, 2016

Silent Stranger


I miss you a lot the day you dont talk,
I feel and think and sleeplessly walk,
Your words and thoughts make me think,
think way beyond i think i ever thought.

It troubles me to feel that i met you just the other day,
And yet in your words i feel i have built the world today,
I know you are practical and i so illogical,
I just find happiness only when you laugh.

I know perhaps we are not meant to be together,
Or that love is just out of league to matter,
But then you look back and remember that one liner,
East or west ,together is best .why bother for the rest?

You know what , i want to be old and still see you smile,
for I miss you a lot the day you dont talk,
From the bangles in your hand to the depth of your eyes,
I search for truth even in your lies ,
For whenever i think of you, time just flies.


=========Uddalak Banerjee 

No comments: